Finally after 3 attempts at finding a background that I am happy with, I think this is the one. I wasn't happy with the backgrounds that were provided, that I went in search of other blogs to find a way to change it. After visiting BSKE, I found that if I clicked on their background I was brought to this website 'the cutest blog on the block' with free background to add to my blog. Then I had the huge job of choosing one that I liked best (sorry T, I know it has flowers on it).Well this is what I came up with. Now trying to find out how to change the title (ie font) cause I'm not happy with that either.
I am wondering if I get a say??
ReplyDeleteT.
Looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteI will tell you how to change the title font if you tell me how to make photo collages :D
N
Thanks Katie. I downloaded Picasa yesterday.
ReplyDeleteTo change the title Font:
Click on your DASHBOARD, Click on DESIGN, Click on TEMPLATE DESIGNER (left corner), Click on ADVANCED, Click on BLOG TITLE, Cange the FonT/Colour etc, Then click APPLY TO BLOG (Top right-hand corner)
Or you can design your own Title/header in Picasa or Paint or a Similar Program and Save it as a picture and then add it to the top of your Blog.
Hope that helps.
N